These turkey cookies are kid-friendly and simple to make, especially if you cheat and use store-bought cookie dough. We took these to a church dinner a few years ago and had none left over.
· One package of sugar cookie dough (or use your own recipe)
· One package of candy corn
· One bag of M&M’s
· Chocolate frosting
· Black and orange decorative icing
1. Bake cookies.
2. When cookies are cool, spread a thin line of frosting around the edge of one half of each cookie. Stick candy corn to the frosting to make turkey “feathers,” as shown in photo.
3. Add M&M’s for eyes. Add pupils to eyes with dots of decorative icing.
4. Draw the turkeys’ beaks and feet with icing.
Enjoy your turkeys!
Let’s connect on social media too:
Tags: baking with kids